Renowned Maitre D’ Fred Sirieix has set some of the country’s top chefs an extraordinary challenge – to work out the secret recipes behind Britain’s best-loved snacks.
In each of the episodes, two chefs will battle it out to see who can create the most perfect replica of one iconic snack. They’ll be taking on the Kit Kat, the Burger King Whopper and a packet of Pickled Onion Monster Munch. On completing their masterpieces, the chefs will bring their replicas to the very factories that mass-produce them, to be judged by the assembly-line workers and bosses behind the real thing.
- October 2019
- Channel 4
- Production Company: Optomen
- Sarah Eglin, Executive Producer
- Graham Smiles, Series Director & Producer
- Wes Gallagher, Producer/Director
- Arjun Singh Panam, Director
- Phillip Smith, Senior Producer
- Avril Beaven, Senior Producer
Press & Awards